Blue--Nature--Doctor--Love--Mother


NATURE-Nature is the environment around us. Nature has given us so many gifts such as animals,trees and birds.We can relax ourselves by looking at the nature.If we live according to the nature we can live happily.
BLUE-My favourite colour is blue.If something is this colour it is very beautiful & attractive. Blue is one of the most seen colours in the world because sky is blue and the sea is blue.
DOCTOR-A doctor is a person who gives medical treatment to sick people & a person who devotes his life for people. My ambition is to be a Doctor. I would also like to devote my life to poor people & help them as much as I can.
LOVE-Without love we can't live. We want this and it is very familiar to all of our hearts. One of the most beautiful words that we can find.
MOTHER-A person that gives birth to a child.I love my mother a lot. She stays like a shadow behind me & helps me a lot. She is always with me in happy moments and sad moments. She always has advice for me to be a good citizen.
DREAM-We can see what we would like to see & the things we are thinking of & the things we love.
UDESHIKA.
AMANDA.

No comments: