An Unforgettable Situation

It was last month. As usual I went to chemistry class. On that day I met a strange girl named Sajeena. When I looked at her, she saw me and began to look at me. Then I smiled with her,but she didn't smile back. Then in the interval I went to her and invited her to come with me for a coffee. But unfortunatelly she refused my invitation.
We began to meet on Mondays regularly. I thought that as a result of our meeetings we had buildt up a friendship. Then I asked her to come for a coffee with me again. This time she accepted my invitation and came with me.
I think I'm falling love with her,I thought she also the same. Then suddenly I said "SAJEENA I LOVE YOU".
I think she was shocked and start to think. Then she said "No I dont like you"!!!
But I calmly said that "I LOVE YOU" again. Then she began to cry and scold me. Furiously she gave me a huge slap.
I didn't meet her for three weeks. Then one day I saw her at the bus stop. I went to her and asked "What do you think of me?".
Suddenly she said "I like you". I felt like I was flying!!! It was so amazing. After that I gave her my phone number and took her phone number too. Now we are calling each other every day.
Now we are happy!!!!Praise the lord!!!!!!!

KASUN,SHALINTHA and MILINDA.

No comments: