Transformer

Last month I saw the Transformer film with my friends at home, it was really exciting and the plot was fantastic. The lead actor was handsome and the lead actress was also pretty, nice and intelligent as well. That would be my favourite film because I like films a lot such as science fiction films, action films, cartoons, love stories, and comedies. But now I don't have time to watch films much, just sometimes because I want to improve my English as much as I can.
On the other hand, I think it'd be better to spend time on reading to make good progress in English. In the last few days I have read a bookwhich said " BE A DOER NOT A DREAMER" , what you dream about is what you will do in the future. Love what you do, if you don't love what you do you cannot make it through. Passion is more important than brains and talent. You have to make up a big dream if you never have a big dream, it means you are not going to make anything succeed in your life. If you love what you do you are going to work hard. That's what I really wanted to say " The harder you you work the luckier you get".
MAHATIP

No comments: