Job Interview

The day I got my first job was an unforgettable day. I got up early in the morning. I was frightened because I didn't know what questions they would ask and it was my first ever interview.

I practised some interview questions with my mother. Then I put on a suit, prayed to God and arranged my certificates in my file. Then I ate breakfast but the breakfast wouldn't go into my mouth! Even so I managed to eat a small piece of bread.
Then I went with my father by van. We reached Kollupitya by 9.30am. I went into the office. The Receptionist took my interview letters and asked me to sit down.

Time passed slowly but eventually they called for me. I went into the interview room.
"Good Morning. Please take a seat" they said. There were three interviewers, one woman and two men.
Then they asked me some questions. The fear went from my mind. I answered the questions successfully. After that I handed over my certificates.
"Congratulations! You've got the job. You can start on Monday" they told me.

I was very happy. The others looked for me and asked what type of questions I was asked. I told them everything.

I went home with my father and told my family. They were very happy too.
THEVAKY

No comments: