Lake House Bookshop


This is my favourite shop. The shop is quite big and it also has air conditioning. The books are managed tidily with every book in its own category. It's easy to find the books you need. There are four or five assistants waiting inside to help you. You can ask for information about the books.
The thing I like about this shop is that it is not so far from my home. It's located on the main road, close to the bus stop. It takes me 15 minutes to get there by bus.
I do other shopping here. You can buy stationery (files, clipboards, staplers, hole punches, tape dispensers).
In the last few months I have bought Judy Blume's "Forever" and "Message in a Bottle", "Dear John" and "The Choice" by Nicholas Sparks. Reading is an effective way of improving my English.
MAHATIP

No comments: