Twelve of the Best


There are various shops in Colombo that really fascinate me such as Beverly Street, Nolimit, Odel, Mondy, House of Fashion, Fashion Bug, Liberty Plaza, Majestic City, Cotton Collection, Leather Collection, Lakmal Arcade and many more. Like a web they're connected to each other and they all have branches throughout the country; even in some rural areas.
If I think about only one shop as my favourite another shop floats into my mind, and I recall what I bought there before. For example, when I think Beverly Street is the best, suddenly I think about a top or a T-shirt I bought from Cotton Collection or if I choose Odel I'll remember the shoes from Lakmal Arcade or Leather Collection. If I'm looking at a jacket from House of Fashion, Mondy's flashes through my mind. Thus I can't point out the best shop or even a favourite product because I'm crazy about teddies and toys as well as clothes.
"Reading makes a complete man". I like bookshops especially Sarasavi at Nugegoda and Vijitha Yapa at Bambalapitiya. I love reading Sherlock Holmes detective stories, science fiction and horror. I also love the video shops in Liberty Plaza.
In short, all these shops give me enormous pleasure and give me quality, reasonable prices and top brands. So, I simply can't make up my mind which is the best!
SAMANGI

No comments: