Cartoons, films and languages

My name is Dantacitto but most of my friends call me Mahatip. That is my nickname. I am a Buddhist monk and I come from Burma.
My hobby is watching films. I like science fiction and thrillers as well as cartoons like Tom & Jerry, the Ant Bully and Dragon Ball. Sometimes my friends laugh at me and tease me when I'm watching cartoons. They say, "You're a grown up and you're watching cartoons like a child." But I don't care what they say. I know that everyone likes differnt things.
Arnold Schwarzenegger, Bruce Willis, Brad Pitt, Keanu Reeves, Tom Cruise and Vin Disel are my favourite actors. I really like watching their films.
By the way, I also want to travel around the world and would love to learn languages like Korean, Japanese and Chinese but Ive never had the chance to learn them apart from English.
I know I'm not very good at English but I like speaking it and want to improve as much as I can even though it isn't easy for me.
MAHATIP

3 comments:

tike mik said...

You can see the cartoons or the animations in the televisions as one of the easiest sources of brand promotion, the cartoons are also used for making funny apps and they are also used as the learning tool. The use of cartoons or animated subjects is growing in importance in these days.

watch cartoons online

tike mik said...

Val Heart got her start in animal communication in 1993 when an injured mare spontaneously told her why the wound on her hip wouldn't heal. 4anime

tike mik said...

Movies are ideas and/or stories brought to an audience through emotion by sound and a sequence of seamless images. Thanks to Google Search. 4anime